2.5

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford F-150:

Apr 252018

F-150

Diagnostic service {engine analysis} check engine light on other lights on code -C1300 desription no information returned for trouble code -C1300 code -C1963 description no information returned for trouble code C-1963 code B1596 description no information returned for trouble code B1596 ABS pump motor stability control inhibit warning service continuous memor ABS module needs replacing programming possible manufacture recall recommend dealer

- Hallandale Beach, FL, USA

Apr 202018

F-150

Takata recall the brake lights in my dashboard is always lit up also the stablity lite is always on.I took it to the mechanic to have it check and was told is was a defect with the computer system and should bring it to the dealer or see if there any recalls for this problem.this occurs as soon as I turn on the engine both lights in motion, stationary, highway etc.

- Hallandale Beach, FL, USA

May 262017

F-150 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2009 Ford F-150. While driving 30 mph, the emergency parking brake, ABS, and electronic stability control indicators illuminated. The vehicle was taken to greenway Ford (9001 E colonial dr, orlando, fl 32817) where it was diagnosed that the ABS control module failed and needed to be replaced. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 84,869....updated 07/10/17 updated 12/1/2017

- Oviedo, FL, USA

Mar 222017

F-150

Vehile has/shut down on 6 or 7 separate occasions while sitting in a parking lot or at a stop lights the steering also locked up while trying to turn left. I have taken it to several but the only thing they tell I need a new engine, . which we cannot afford, we got it serviced on time and took care of it thinking we would have it for many years. Now it is garbage I have always defended Ford but now am so upset don't know what we will do.

- Lake Stevens, WA, USA