3.0

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford F-150:

Mar 152018

F-150

The contact owns a 2013 Ford F-150. While driving, the rear window exploded without warning. The vehicle was taken to performance Ford Lincoln (906 NJ-10, randolph, NJ 07869) and the contact was informed that nothing could be done. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified and informed the contact that he would have to pay for the repair. Case number: 1437259 was opened. The failure mileage was 88,000.

- Flanders, NJ, USA

Dec 192016

F-150 4WD 6-cyl

Started the truck to defrost windows on a cold morning. Both the front defroster and rear window defroster were turned on. It ran for about 10 minutes before I started driving to work. About 5 minutes into my drive I heard a loud pop. I couldn't figure out what happened. It was still dark outside at the time and when I arrived at my work, the parking lot lights revealed that my back drivers side window had shattered. I did notice on my drive that the rear defroster had turned off which it normally doesn't but I didn't put it together that the pop and the defroster were connected.

- O'fallon, MO, USA

Feb 272015

F-150

The vehicle was parked in the driveway and warming up. After a few minutes the rear driver side window shattered.

- Port Matilda, PA, USA

Dec 212014

F-150

I started my truck with remote start to warm up when I got in truck I turned the rear defrost on and my drivers side back glass shattered temperature out was 42degrees truck was in garage my little girl was in car seat in the middle what if glass would have gotten it her eyes just glade it shattered and didn't blow up.

- Hughes, AR, USA