2.2

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford F-250:

Mar 012010

F-250

I was driving my 2009 F-250 traveling about 40 to 45 mph and after hitting a rough patch of road the wheels began to shake out of control for about 20 seconds. I have had my truck to the dealership for the same problem on 6 plus times. Ford states that it was a tire pressure issue.......bs!.... bs! each time Ford has my truck they say we have fixed the problem and it should not occur again. The last time I left Ford and spent 165.00$ on a damper rod to fix this problem I drove 18 miles down the road and went into a "death wobble again. I turned the truck around and it is sitting at Ford as I write this post. After reviewing this matter on line I have noticed that there are more F-250's with the same issue. A federal recall needs to be done and fast. Several times that the "death wobble " as occurred to me, I have been lucky so far to drive out of it with out a problem. I might not be so lucky next time. A federal recall needs to be done fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Annville, PA, USA

Nov 122012

F-250 4WD 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2009 Ford F250. The contact stated that while driving at 35 mph the steering gear box failed. The vehicle would not stay in a straight path and it would swerve all over the lane. The dealer was notified who stated there was no recall and the parts were on national back order. The manufacturer was notified. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 40,000.....updated 12/11/12 updated 12/12/12

- Cicero, NY, USA

Jul 242012

F-250

The contact owns a 2009 Ford F-250. The contact stated that while driving 60 mph, the steering failed and became inoperable. The contact was able to control the vehicle and exited onto the shoulder. The vehicle was taken to the dealer who diagnosed that the failure was at the gear box. The vehicle was repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The VIN was not available. The failure and current mileage was 50,000.

- Powder Springs, GA, USA