7.0

Most common solutions:

1. replace taillight (2 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 GMC Yukon:

Oct 012018

Yukon

It is upsetting that as I research online on how to fix this problem. I find that there are many GMC Yukons that have had this issue. Why is there not a recall on these defective taillights that many seem to be having. I of course went to the dealer and was told I was past my 36 warranty. I purchased an extended warranty and low and behold, taillights are not covered. Ugh!!

- spurs19, El Paso, US

Jan 172018

Yukon

This car only has 58K miles right now and is a 2016. Never been in an accident! Why would the entire LED light be out? Then I started to notice other Yukons on the street with similar issues. The owners would say people tell them its out and then when they take it in, it is not. Well it's a failing led light…what the heck?!! A man in the parking lot told me that my light was out and I told him i know. It goes off and on. He proceeded to tell me that his daughter had same problem with her Yukon and had to have it replaced at nearly $900!!! Why in the heck is GMC not fixing this as this is obvious a design MANUFACTURING issue, so why am I PAYING FOR IT! This is a $70K friggin truck!!!!

- Dorcas N., PHoenix, US