4.6

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 GMC Yukon:

Aug 312018

Yukon

I have 47,078 miles on this vehicle. It currently has a random misfire that is being blamed on bad fuel injectors. To replace all of my fuel injectors will cost me approximately $1783 at my local dealership as my vehicle is 10,000 miles over warranty. I shouldn't have to be replacing fuel injectors on a 1 year old vehicle. It runs on limited power mode when I start it. I have to start it and then shut it off again for it to run in normal operation but it still shows a misfire code.

- Chubbuck, ID, USA

Aug 032018

Yukon

The vehicle seems to occasionally stall/sputter when accelerating/proceeding from a stop position at a light or stop sign. Even though on a smooth road surface, the right wheel seems to vibrate. The engine stall is the same instance which occurred in the 2015 vehicle that I traded because it left me stranded. The wheel shaking is not a continuous event. The stalling occurs frequently. An appointment has been scheduled for Monday 8/13 for a dealer inspection of my complaint. Vehicle will be left over and a loaner provided.

- Reserve, LA, USA

May 172018

Yukon

May 17, 2018 check engine light came on while driving. Dealership said injector #3 was bad. Replaced same day. Then check engine light came on again while driving on 6/13/18. Dealership said injector #6 is bad. In progress of replacing it. This is a new vehicle with 13,000 miles on it currently. Bought the vehicle new from the dealership Sep 30th, 2017. Two bad injectors in 9 months with the occurrences happening within less than a month of each other? something has to be causing the injectors to go bad.

- Yukon, OK, USA