8.5

Most common solutions:

2. clear codes (1 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Honda Accord:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.

Oct 222018

Accord Sport

Purchased in May 2018 and noticed my brakes lights and Acc and other lights turn on and starts affecting my speed on the highway. I took it to Gillman Honda for a diagnose and they stated since I drive with two feet its normal. Now soon after that my taillight has a hole and I take it back to same dealer due to all lights on again. Now they say due to taillight broken that's why all my electrical lights on dashboard come on. It seems they are guessing and they are not wanting to help me. They reset code and check battery and just say all is good. My problem is still major issue and now I have noticed my brake light near rear window stays on while driving at night. Very dangerous and dealership doesn't assist.

- Alicia E., Houston, TX, US

Nov 252018

Accord Sport 2.0t

• CVT transmission

Many warning lights on. TPMS, LKAS, ACC, brake system, ABS etc. Will not allow me to switch to sports mode. Cursive Control not working. Car will drive.

- jmohammed, Norwich, US

Aug 172018

Accord Touring V4 Turbo

Car would not start. I couldn't open trunk or gas tank cover. SEVERAL warnings appeared on computer screen (brake problem, lane departure, blind spot indicator, rear camera, iPhone, turn signals & lights all inoperable). Computer came back on after 10 minutes by restarting car. It was a STRESSFUL mess!!! This shouldn't happen in a BRAND NEW car!

- Paul F., Broomall, US

Aug 222018

Accord Touring 2.0t

The LKAS, auto high beam, road departure mitigation, blind spot warning lights all came on this morning. The turn signals would not work either. The brake system light came on too.

Honda says "6831 lost communication codes". They cleared codes in PCM and test drove. Seems to work now.

- 2018 accord 2.0t, Acworth, US