Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.
I purchased this used (one owner, or so I was told) vehicle used from my credit union March 19, 2016. I have had nothing but problems since the purchase. This is one of many issues I've had with the car. My car salesman from the bank nor the bank itself will respond to me. Issues include:
1. A week after the purchase there was a noise coming from behind the radio every time I turned it on. It sounds like the cooling fan for the radio was going out. I called/emailed/texted the salesman. He had me take it to their shop. They said there was nothing they could do. The salesman said it would not be covered because it had nothing to do with the engine.
2. April 2015, the light switch next to the sunroof button is broken, when you push the light button on/off, it’s really loose like the entire button is going to fall through. It’s broken inside.
3. June 2015, I went to open the middle console and the entire latch broke off. After looking at it, I can see that it was already broken. Someone had just super glued the latch back on.
4. Late July 2015, my air conditioner started having issues. It isn’t blowing air out as hard as it should. It’s also making a loud noise when the air conditioner is turned on like a motor is going out. It is loud!
5. This past Friday, September 25, 2015, my starter went out. After getting no response from Cameron, I ended up having the starter replaced. After it was replaced, I now have the next issue.
6. After the starter was replaced and battery was reconnected, now my power windows, power door locks and trunk release doesn’t work. It is at the shop again. It is not a “reset” or “relay box” issue. They completely stopped working and the mechanics can’t figure out where the issue is coming from.
7. I went onto recalls and now see that this vehicle could possibly have an engine issue.
8. The steering wheel locks when making a turn. Not every single turn I make, but it’s starting to do this often. So now I'm afraid to drive the car because it could lock on me and cause an accident. I have a 6 year old daughter riding in the car.
Completely disgusted with my credit union's, whom I've banked with for almost 20 years, unwillingness to help fix a lemon sold to me. This car is a disaster and unreliable. I am well out of the 3,000 mile coverage they provide with purchase; however, although I was within that mileage, they still refused to help me with my vehicle issues a week out of the purchase! Right now I’m having to pay out of pocket for a rental which is due back in a few hours and I still have no vehicle. It’s still in the shop. Who knows how much that will cost me or if I’ll even be able to cover the cost of repair. We’re waiting on a call from our mechanic.
Chandler, AZ, US