8.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Sonata:

Aug 282018

Sonata 3.2L

My steering problem is a headache. I can start my car up and while in park; I can turn my steering wheel from left to right and it makes a clicking noise. When I'm driving and I hit a bump in the road, my left front side of the car seems like its gonna fall apart. OMG....I've had electrical problems with this car after the first year of purchasing it. The electrical was still under warranty and had it fixed, but now warranty has expired and problem is back. If I use my signal light, my dashboards lights blinks off and on. When using my signal light at night, my headlights goes completely out when I'm driving and stays out until I turn the signal lights off. I have had to change out bulbs so many times on this car, low beam head lights, taillights, and brake lights so many times and sometimes twice a month. I had to change out my entire back light panel, it went completely out. I will never never never ever recommend anyone to purchase a HYUNDAI SONATA and I will never purchase not type HYUNDAI again in my life.

- tgaskins35, Valdosta, US