8.0

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler:

Mar 012019

Wrangler

Vehicle seems to rev up on its own/gas pedal feels like it sticks

- Warren, PA, USA

Feb 272019

Wrangler

Currently I have two issues I believe my 2018 Wrangler jl to be experiencing. The first is a constant clicking noise coming from the undercarriage of the vehicle, mainly in the rear. This occurs at slow speeds (10mph or less). The dealer replaced my rear axle but to no avail. The second issue is that I do not believe I am able to fill my fuel tank to the proper capacity. ( have a 4-door jl) from 'low mileage' warning to full, typically I get about 16 gallons.

- Shrewsbury, MA, USA

Aug 262018

Wrangler 6-cyl

I have had my vehicle since July 5th, 2018. On August 26th, I went to leave my home and before I started the vehicle, I noticed Jeep was leaking gas out of the rear right portion of the vehicle when sitting in my driveway. It was sitting in my parked in my driveway at the time I observed the leak. Also saw gas streaming when I removed gas cap and looked into tank. Had vehicle towed to Jeep dealer. Consumer stated yes. It just got repaired. It was determined the fuel tank was not taking fuel properly and had filled the evap canister and all appears to be ok after driving for a few days. Updated 10/10/18. Updated 10/31/18

- Noblesville, IN, USA

Jun 282018

Wrangler 6-cyl

Car leaking fuel the car turned of while approaching a stop light (~15mph). I put it park and started it again, no problem. As I approached the next stop light, it turned off again. This time it took cranked for about 4 seconds before starting. I headed towards the nearest parking lot and the car started hesitating. When I pulled in I found that it was leaking gas from what appeared to be above the gas tank. It puddled up behind the passenger rear of the vehicle. Got it towed to the dealer from there. - no gas leaked where it was previously parked for over 6 hours. - problems started only a couple minutes after starting it - car had a full tank of gas, filled it that morning. - as the tow driver got it lifted, a lot more gas started leaking out. (while only the front end was on the flat bed). - about a half a gallon of gas leaked out (that I know of) update 11/2/18

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA