6.3

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Kia Borrego:

Nov 122017

Borrego

The aluminum wheels are corroding which is causing the tires to loose air pretty regularly.

- Midland, MI, USA

Sep 152011

Borrego 6-cyl

I replaced the original tires (hankook) at approximately 25,000 miles due to minimal tread left on them, cupping and they provided a harsh ride. The new tires and original wheels were balanced during installation. The whole Borrego shakes when driving between 10 and 35 mph. I took it back to the new tire installer and had them all rebalanced. It still shook but less than before. I have had them rebalanced two additional times at two different tire sales and service retailers since the first two balancings on the new tires. I have had the wheels and tires rebalanced four times in the 7,000 miles the new tires have been installed. The shaking has never been resolved. I suspect the lug holes in the wheels are no longer round.

- West Richland, WA, USA