Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.
Three weeks later the ABS light, the check engine light showed and the cruise control wouldn't work. I really did not believe them the first time because I had received conflicting information. I am 73 years old. I have had lots of cars and never had rats eat wires before. I did not know that car dealers were making cars with edible wiring.
So I spent over $400.00 buying repellent, owls, sonic emitters, poison bait, tape, etc. I have taken away all the bird feeders because the spilled food evidently attracted rodents. The birds are not happy and I think they watched the Hitchcock movie. This time the bill was over $300.00. ( I did get them to pay for the first $100.00 issue because of the conflicting information I was given by different repairmen.
I live in fear of driving my car now. Are there manufacturers that do no use the edible wiring? It seems to me this is a vicious trap just to get our repair money.