Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Lexus ES 300:

Jan 172010

ES 300

The contact owns a 2002 Lexus ES300. While driving at speeds of 5 mph and exiting onto a ramp in light rain, the contact loss control of the vehicle. The vehicle crashed into the left railing. The contact did not sustain any injuries. The vehicle was towed to a local service shop. No repairs were made to the vehicle to date. The failure and current mileages were under 38,500. Updated 03/04/10.

- Whittier, CA, USA

Aug 112003

ES 300

Car pulls very hard to left on highway. Dealer has tried to correct this by alignments, new tires and switching tires. If I am on the highway in the left lane, I will never have to turn left! even on a left hand curve, I have to turn right to keep from going off of the left side of the highway. ***note the 3 loaner ES300's did the same thing. Lexus customer service has told me that this is the way the car is designed! I have gotten the car to track somewhat better by switching my tires, but now I can't rotate the tires! frustrated!

- Wrentham, MA, USA