6.2

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris:

Feb 042018

Metris

Engine temp drops 4 marks from regular operating temp. Come into town temp drops and heater blows cold air. Took to dealership they say everything is fine. It all checks out. Sent videos to them of what it is doing. Told to put a divider in but won┐T help if it cools drastically and blows cold air. Over a year this has been going on. Every time the weather turns cold. It's a safety hazard. A person could freeze to death. Vehicle in motion. City street.

- Blunt, SD, USA

Dec 272017

Metris

If a vehicle is in the driver's blind spot, but the bsm system does not warn the driver, there would be an increased risk of a crash.

- Mountain View, CA, USA

Jul 172017

Metris

Side mirrors are too tall and too short! we almost got into accident for several times before but yesterday (7/17/17) was really close! I was changing to right lane when another car is so close I have to slam my brakes because my passenger mirror is so bad about visibility. Please help before we get hurt or worse. Thank you!

- Seattle, WA, USA

Feb 102017

Metris

The side mirrors for the car are horrible. They have a horrible blind spot which I feel is really dangerous. When driving you barely have any visibility of vehicles on your side. Feels like its a set up for an accident to happen.

- Collinsville, OK, USA

Oct 092016

Metris

Mirrors are very narrow/poor, cant see in a cargo van, I almost killed someone or kill myself

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Aug 262016

Metris

Passenger mirror causes significant blind spot as it is not a convex mirror. This can lead to an accident due to not seeing a vehicle located on right side.

- San Antonio, TX, USA