Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Nissan Altima:

Sep 172009

I just want to let someone know that I travel back in forth to work every week and there were major bumps in the road and it tore up my tires. I pay a lot of money for my tires and I had to replace them which costs me alot of money and not only that my rims are bent up. The air started coming out the tires which meant the rim was bent and there was a lot of repair that needed to be done. I had to repair this out of my money and I don' T have extra money to spend out like that.

- Montgomery, AL, USA

Feb 122005

Altima 4-cyl

The alloy wheels on 2002 Nissan Altima bend very easy causing danger to driver/passengers due to uneven tire wear and loud roaring noise inside the care. Quality of wheels on 2002 Nissan Altima less than what is expected of Nissan car parts.

- Powder Springs, GA, USA