8.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder:

Jul 172017

Pathfinder 3.5L V6

On July 16, 2017, I was driving from Las Vegas to California for a family vacation. We were taking our daughter to Disney for the first time. We were in bumper to bumper traffic, idling and the car shut down. Luckily I was in the far left lane and able to power the vehicle back on. We turned around and drove to an auto store. They tested the battery and found that it was fine.

We brought it to Nissan the next day and it took them 5 hours to get us rental. This issue took 2 days away from our vacation. They found no issue and refused to replace the battery. 2 weeks later the same dealership was featured on the news for the same issue. People were upset that vehicle were sold needing software updates.

Come on Nissan get it together, your dealerships should not let cars off the lot needing updates. 2 weeks after that my oil light came on. The dealership said sometimes the Vegas heat causes fluids "Dry up". I cannot understand why they did not make sure my fluids were filled when they had my vehicle for a week while we were in California.

- Denise H., Henderson, US