4.5

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder:

Aug 022019

Pathfinder

While driving with the cruise control on going 72 mph the Feb front emergency braking shut off and caused the cruise control to kick off almost causing a wreck due to the sudden decrease in speed the car behind me almost rear ended me. There is no way to disable the Feb and still use cruise control.

- Byhalia, MS, USA

Sep 202018

Pathfinder

My 2017 Pathfinder has about 22K miles on it, had, plenty of gas and oil, but just randomly shut off while driving about 30-25 mph on a 4-lane road. I was darn lucky I was able to get to the shoulder and wasnt hit in the process. Then the car would start and immediately die; and I wound up having to get it towed to the dealer. There was absolutely no warning before this happened - it simply shut off while I was in forward motion. The dealership wasn't able to duplicate the issue or to get a code back from the computer - they were completely clueless. I no longer feel safe in this car. Hope this doesn't happen again and kill me, Y family or anyone else... no VIN available updated 11/1/18

- St Louis, MO, USA

Feb 092018

Pathfinder

While driving on an country road going 35, my 2017 Pathfinder SUV all of a sudden hesitated to go past 40 for a few seconds. Had my foot to the floor, the RPM gauge was spinning but I couldn't get past 40.

- Stanley, NY, USA