7.4

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Rogue:

Jan 172018

Rogue

My vehicle shot down at a stop light. After restarting it three times, it started. Then a few yards away I was making a right turn and as I did the vehicle pulled across the road to the left lane. I then regained control of it.

- Palm Bay, FL, USA

Apr 252017

Rogue

5,000 miles. When you turn steering wheel I feel vibrations at my feet that correspond to the direct action of the turning wheel. This happens driving and still. Car has been to dealor 4 times, and was inspected by Nissan corporate. At the time corporate checked vehicle it was not making the complaint. They replaced some parts - boot previously which only fixed for a few weeks. The feeling is especially detectable where you would normally put your left foot. Driving straight does not make the feeling happen.

- Tucson, AZ, USA

Dec 302016

Rogue

Brand new 2016 Rogue purchased 12/29/2016 after having for 24 hours it became obvious there was a vibration in the steering wheel as well as the driver and passenger seats. This occurs immediately after putting the car in reverse or park as well as when driving. It is not a strong shaking but a constant vibration and after driving for a period of time begins to irritate my hands. The dealer and service manager said it is normal and they could not do anything about it.

- Warren, OH, USA

May 162016

Rogue

When first accelerating and begins to turn vehicle makes clacking / knocking noise. The service center manager told me that my car is the second with this problem. The sales person told me that more than 35 ( made in Korea) sold by him ( or in that dealer) have the same situation. Until now Nissan does'nt have a solution...!!! this problem occurred since the first day...8 miles...

- Miami, FL, USA

Aug 152016

Rogue

When turning the vehicle while parking it makes a clicking noise. The noise can also be felt in the steering wheel. It started 2 weeks after we purchased it. It's similar to a broken cv joint noise. This is a brand new vehicle and the dealer stated "we don't know how to repair it, but it's save to drive." If one doesn't know what it is, how can they say it's safe to drive? I've contacted Nissan's consumer complaint line and they're sticking with the same narrative.

- Frederick, MD, USA

Aug 172016

Rogue

When I turn to the left or the right my vehicle makes a popping and cracking noise sounds like the wheel is going to fall off.this car was brand new no mikes took it to the dealer was scared to drive it to North Carolina the stated it was the struts and it would take 1 week before the part would be in and gave me a rental at nissn wesley chapel I took it on August 16th no one called me I returned on the 22 they stated this isn't the first car like this I called consumer report and they said they are aware of the situation after calling Nissan back but they assure me I can still drive the car I stated nope and the mechanic called me on the 23 and stated we called corporate or etc and someone will be out they don't have a time fame I told him they can take the car back and give me another vehicle I was called on the 8th and they stated the same thing they claimed to have replaced the struts or etc but after a week it make the same noise then I ask for another vehicle in which they offered but once I found a car they came back to tell me ooh you have no equity so they can't do it they was gonna buy my car and restart everything but they will buy my car for less and sorry but basically to do what I need to after stating I would do the lemon law I have a brand new car I purchased on the 6 not to mention we purchased 2 car from there within 2 weeks to be screwed with the Rogue

- Tampa, FL, USA

Jul 012016

Rogue

I bought my Nissan Rogue June 25, 2016 and two weeks after purchase it began to make a clicking noise at the front driver side wheel or steering wheel. I have taken it to the dealership where I purchased it but they cannot tell me what is wrong and they have stated that its a known problem with Nissan North America and that I will have to wait until Nissan North America gives them direction on how to fix it. I have contacted consumer's affairs and Nissan North America and am awaiting a call back from them as well. Every time I turn left or right there is a clicking noise which can be heard from the back and passenger side. The vehicle only had 800 miles on it when the noise started.

- Huntsville, AL, USA