5.8

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Nissan Rogue:

Jul 012019

Rogue

My driver's seat started making clicking noise occasionally when turning left and right, ever since this summer. Don't know if it's the welding issue or some pieces inside impact with each other. I searched online and saw other 2017 Nissan Rogue owners complaining about the same issue.

- Whitestown, IN, USA

Aug 082019

Rogue

The contact owns a 2017 Nissan Rogue. While turning the vehicle right or left, the driver's seat made a strange creaking sound. Nissan of lithia springs (811 thornton rd, lithia springs, ga 30122, 770-674-6080) was contacted and did not assist. The contact notified the manufacturer and was advised to call NHTSA. The failure mileage and VIN were unknown.

- Douglasville, GA, USA

Aug 052019

Rogue

Starting from 2017 up until 8/5/2019 after obtaining my 2017 Nissan rouge my initial complaint was the seat, it is horrible, my complaints brought no results from Nissan. Then after I began to notice while driving a loud humming sound as if the car was out of gear and the car would slow to a halt or stall/stop while driving or I would pull over because of the familiar sound, not sure what the matter was then I would see this funny little symbol like a crash of something of sort. This happened several times but this last time it had a blatantly flash the little crash symbol came up again but now with an explanation mark and a consistent warning telling me it was a malfunction the car came to a halt before I could pull out the shell gas station. IżM so thankful that it stopped at the station instead of happening as I merged into traffic as it had in the past. I called the dealership and they at 1st I was told they were swamped and I had to make an appointment when my call was transferred so I could make my appointment I explained the situation to customer service agent and she contacted the repair supervisor; I think his name was steve or stephen and he advised her to tell me to tow the car to the dealer ship because trying to drive it would be dangerous. Once I made it home I tuned into the news and there was an investigative report on abc 7 Chicago news saying that many have similar complaints as mine. I am very afraid to continue driving this car; it needs to be recalled because it is dangerous and I no longer trust the vehicle.

- Markham, IL, USA

Apr 012019

Rogue

Over the last month, I continue to experience the front end collision crash sensor erroneously engaging, almost daily. I also get a front end sensor malfunction warning. The sensor was supposedly replaced twice by the dealership while under warranty, however, I still continue to have these errors pop up. I also hear, when backing up, a rubbing sound like the suspension is bad on the rear of the vehicle. I notified the dealership, but they told me there was no issue found. The driver's seat constantly squeaks, like something is lose underneath (like the bolts attaching it to the frame). There is also a squeaking noise that comes from the back of the vehicle. The dealership told me the sound was coming from the panaramic sunroof, and they tightened the bolts, however, the noise remains. Frequently water becomes trapped in the rear tail lights after getting a car wash. The lights are still functional, for the time being.

- Bedford Heights, OH, USA

Feb 012019

Rogue

If this feedback goes to main corporate I will be glad to share my experience.I have been trying to get a better service from Nissan. Bought my new Nissan 2017 on December 29th 2017 and I have been to the service department several time in 2018 and 2019 and for a proof you guys can access the repair log. Every time they have been changing parts and I feel that this car is has recall or they have sold me the worst defective one. After talking to warranty department as it has been 14000 miles service due, requested them also to provide appraisal. It was devastating and upsetting on talking to the sales director he has appraised my car $17000, as I have paid $31000 less than 15K miles asked him how come that upsetting price. He told me thats what they can offer. Learned lesson that Nissan cars are the worst and they have no value even though the car is brand new less than a year model. Never ever recommend to anyone

- Omaha, NE, USA

Jan 182018

Rogue

My vehicle everytime I make a stop the seat moves. Also when I want to change lanens fast the car goes crazy. Also when driving you could hear a noise in tbe wheels.

- Long Beach, CA, USA

Nov 212018

Rogue

The driver side seat shifts (moves) typically when braking or accelerating. There is also a clicking or thumping type noise associated with this. Took vehicle into local Nissan dealer and they hear and see the problem but said they have no fix for the issue. They checked bolts/nuts and all appeared secure. They also offered to show me a 2018 Nissan Rogue on the new car lot that has the same issue.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA

Nov 182017

Rogue

When the vehicle is in motion, driver seat chirps and shifts slightly. Not consistently but regularly. Accelerating, braking, cornering, dips in the road or bumps can cause the chirp and shift. This occurs on all road types, all weather and temperatures. I have 36,000 miles but it has been happening since about 10,000 and getting progressively worse. This is the 2017.5 version.

- Joliet, IL, USA

Jul 202018

Rogue

Driver seat moving back and forth or rocking side by side while driving accompanied by a clunking noise coming from under the seat. Usually noise comes while going over a speed bump or pothole. Dealership had the car for more than a week and determined the root cause to be items in center console. Returned the car with "removed items in center console" as the fix. Noise came back after a day of driving with no items in center console. It is a safety concern because the driver seat doesn't seem to be securely held/ fastened. Noise and vibration has tend to become more apparent with time. Car only has 9500 miles on it.

- Rochester, MI, USA

Feb 012018

Rogue

Every time I accelerate from a stop sign, red light etc the driver seat clicks and wiggles. It does the same thing when I go over a bump or move while sitting in the seat. I will be seeing a service tech at Nissan next week but donżT expect to get much accomplished. My Rogue has less than 20,000 miles and this has been going on for several months.

- Nashille, TN, USA

Jun 252018

Rogue

My driver seat makes a noise every time and every day I pull off from the red light and when I hit a bump. Iżve taken my car to the service department @Nissan several times IżM here this morning with this same issue and they canżT seem to find out what's the problem with my seat.

- Baton Rouge, LA, USA

Apr 252018

Rogue

When I press on the gas to go, my drive seat flops backwards and forwards like I was balancing on a ball. It happens every day at every stop light. The most recent event was today 4/25/18.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA