6.8

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Ram 1500:

Jan 182019

1500

I have an excess number of windshield rock chips

- Seguin, TX, USA

Mar 012019

1500

Sunroof has excessive leaking. It seems to be draining however under pressure of car wash droplets make it into cabin of truck. Rear passanger and driver side are where water flow is coming from and it seems like seal isn┐T tight. Vehicle has been tested in car wash it's currently winter and we don┐T have the ability to test what would happen during rain. Also happened on a flat surface stationary

- Depere, WI, USA

Jan 182018

1500 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2017 Ram 1500. When the contact attempted to roll down the driver side window, it derailed and came off track. The contact stated that the failure only occurred during icy weather. The vehicle was taken to dave dennis Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram (4232 colonel glenn hwy, dayton, oh 45431) where they replaced the clips on the window on four different occasions. The manufacturer was contacted. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 12,000.

- Dayton, OH, USA

Dec 202017

1500

We bought a 2017 Ram 1500 on April 29, 2017. On Dec 20, 2017, we took our truck to carman Dodge and was told that we needed a whole new wiper unit (wiper assembly unit). This was not covered under our warranty. We had the truck for less than 8 months. Please explain to me how this piece of steel would break and not be covered under my warranty. I was told the part was "broken" and it's not a defect. After spending an hour on the phone with Chrysler, they still refuse to cover this. I had to pay $390 for this new part/installation. It's beyond me how this is not considered a defect and why this would not be covered under my warranty.

- Bear, DE, USA