Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Prius c:

Nov 272018

Prius c

The contact owns a 2014 Toyota Prius C. while driving 35 mph, the vehicle stalled without warning. The vehicle managed to restart after a few attempts and the failure was corrected. The contact was able to drive the vehicle home. A dealer and the manufacturer were not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was approximately 49,000.

- Dupont, WA, USA

Oct 202016

Prius c

I was driving in san francisco I had three passenger with me in the car and when I was going up to the hill the car power starts getting weaker and I was hearing that cares in the car I don't want to go up the hill now I'm like it's keeps going weaker and weaker and weaker and all the sudden the car started rolling back on me I think the cannot take more than four people in the car and I think you cannot drive the score in san francisco and this happened to me twice and the first time I had an accident at the corner behind me because the car couldn't go up the hill and it's not even big hill is a small hill it's all over san francisco those hills.

- San Jose, CA, USA