Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volvo V70:

Oct 172017

"takata recall" I was driving East bound on arlington blvd in Virginia and proceeded to stop on a yellow light when a car driving over 55 mph hit my 2002 Volvo from the rear and my vehicle spun out of control and hit another car front/side from the West bound intersection in the 3rd lane coming the opposite side and all cars was total. My seatbelt and airbag didn't save me from going forward or deploying. I was injured and still seeking medical attention after October 17, 2017 with 2 black eyes, broke teeth, whip lash, neck, knees and back injury. The car is still at beyers collision in alexandria Virginia.

- Washington, DC, USA

Sep 182015

Takata recall: Fuel smell inside vehicle.

- Park Forest, IL, USA

Sep 292003

The consumer was making a left hand turn when the driver's side air bag inadvertently deployed. The consumer managed to pull vehicle over and had it towed to dealership. The consumer suffered temporary hearing loss and will be seeking a physicians care.

- Wilmington, DE, USA