8.0

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Acura RDX:

Jul 212018

RDX

Upon acquiring the vehicle, I immediately noticed that the car makes me sick. The issue was with the strong fumes caused by artificial leather. On few occasions I felt so dizzy that I was unable to drive, as it would be unsafe. At least one more person also felt sick in this car. Obviously, when a vehicle makes a person sick, it is a safety issue. The driver cannot properly operate the vehicle. All convectional methods, such as ventilation and deep cleaning, did not improve the toxic fumes. I contacted Acura with no avail. They opened a case # 08920583. The case manager April stated that the number of people who may get sick from this material was very small and therefore Acura was not going to mitigate the problem. Acura is apparently aware that there are some people, who may become sick while driving their vehicles.

- Potomac, MD, USA

Oct 152018

RDX

Driving northbound on I-17 in phoenix, approximately 70-75 mph with limited traffic. The sunroof exploded. Acura refused to repair the faulty sunroof and I was referred to insurance.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA