8.7

Most common solutions:

1. breather valve was replaced due to excess oil found (1 reports)
  3. piston ring to replace (1 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Audi A4:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Audi dealer.

Jul 102018

A4 Quatro 2.0L

i have regularly maintained it running - it's asking the 1qt oil every 500 miles for the car. Its a pain to all the time have to refill oil - it cost me more money and all the oil changes, each 10k miles.

- mohannaidu84, Woodbridge, US

Mar 232019

A4 2.0L

My 2014 Audi a4 only has 84,000 miles on it and using oil like crazy. I have used up to 4 quarts within 6,000 miles. I service my car on a regular routine. The dealership is always telling me nothing is wrong but I know it doesn't take a mechanic to tell you a car shouldn't use more oil than gas. My Advice is all the Audis are nice looking cars but I can think of better ways and value to spend my money on. One disappointed Audi owner, maybe I can pass this pig in a sack on to someone else and purchase me a real car like a Toyota, Lexus or Honda.

- David D., Lagrange, GA, US

Jun 222015

A4 2.0T

Purchased brand new car in Dec. 2014. Oil/Engine light has come in in April 14, Aug. 14, Oct. 14, Jan. 15, April 15, June 15. Each times needs quart oil. Each time Audi says normal which is bs. Car only has 23,000 miles overall so every 2500 +/- miles needs oil. Audi has run tests and finds nothing. Beginning to smell like, look like, oil consumption problem similar to 2009 class action suit.

- topanga41, Irvine, CA, US