Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2021 Audi Q5:

Sep 242021

Q5

My 2021 Audi Q5 has a manufacturing recall (Safety Recall 42L1 - Rear Axle Trailing Arm Lock Nut) on it and my dealer cancelled my appointment and informed me that they will not perform the recall repair unless I schedule (something that I have to pay for) at the same time - they will not perform the recall repair otherwise. This was the Audi Minneapolis dealership located at 9393 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426. I was told that this needed to be reported to you guys.

- Brooklyn Center, MN, USA