6.0

$350

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette:

Sep 212020

Corvette 2LT 6.2L V8

Purchased my C7 in Sept, with only just over 2000 miles. Currently in winter storage and will in Late April or May, put back on the road. However, very concerned about the issue involving bent/cracked rims on C7 Corvettes. Spoke to several members in our local Corvette club who own C7s and they all have experienced this issue. They each have between 7K & 10K miles on their cars. I'm nervous about what to expect during this years driving season. I, like 1,000s of other C7 owners, are very upset and want to go on the record to report our disdain over this.

We purchased our cars due to the great love for the car (this is my 3rd. corvette), and extremely unhappy we are experiencing this issue and GM is choosing to take no responsibility.

I want my car to go on the record for this.

- Robert M. A., Springfield, US

Nov 092019

Corvette GrandSport

I have 2019 GrandSports that has now had 2cracked rims in last month. GM was zero help.Bump to bumper does not cover. According to dealership I was offered a warranty that GM sells on rims and that in signing all the papers I said I did not want. I sure don’t remember any sales person offering me crap. That would have raised a red flag for me. Like why would they be selling an extra warranty if they did not know was a potential problem with rims. These cars are well tested so you can’t tell me that they were not aware and still choose to release them to consumer. I am 72 years old and this is my 8th Corvette since 2000..Driven only by me on same roads.I know how to take care of a car. It is a flaw in the RIM.Its junk,trash on a 89000.00 car. It is dangerous and only a matter of time before someone is killed. Wonder if Mary Barr would like to drive down the interstate at75 mph in one. Dont think so,There is a class action lawsuit against GM over rims. It is Capstone law firm in Los Angeles.3105564811. Also GM had bulletin on rear end. Change fluilds if brought in for noise on turning. They ended up changing rear in out on my car.

- Anne T., Perry, US

Jun 192019

Corvette GS

At 780 miles brought to the dealer because there was vibrating above 35 mph. dealer found that the left rear rim was bent and the right tire was defective. they refused to cover the rim under warranty and charged $300. they did cover the right tire. the car now has 2500 miles on it and i believe there are bent rims again. i tried to order rims for the zr1 2 months ago but they are on back order. I am extremely disappointed that gm or the dealer will not cover the rims under warranty for an issue that has been going for 3 years. they clearly knew that there were issues with the rims before they sold it to me. I have only traveled on normal roads and have not hit any potholes

- Edmund R., Merrimack, US