7.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.

Sep 252018

Cruze 2LT 1.4L

Red is the new lemon. I saw this sweet red Chevy Cruze and thought to myself, this is going to be awesome! The color red means speed and power, just like a race car. Yeah, it turned out otherwise.

When I got in this baby, it gave me the adrenaline I needed! It was going great! Fast forward a few months later, it starts overheating and accelerating like an old computer booting up. Well, there goes my adrenaline. I take it to the dealership and they replaced the spark plugs due to engine misfiring and the cylinder head was leaking because there was a hole in the exhaust port on cylinder one. When I got it back I was so excited thinking it’ll have the power again. Nope. Four months later, it got overheated again and so I had to get it towed to the dealership again. They replaced the water pump, and both heater core hoses because they were leaking. When I got it back, I was stoked! Few months later, it overheated on the NJ turnpike. To make things worse, I had to call two tow trucks because turnpikes have their own tow trucks. So that’s a double whammy. I had to get it towed to another dealership. There they replaced just about every other hose dealing with the coolant system. With all this overheating, I could’ve made loot delivering hot pizzas for Dominoes. Customers would be tipping me like crazy!

So, three times taking it to a shop, they replaced the cylinder head, spark plugs, water pump and every other hose except the one leading to the wiper fluid. After having all that replaced I felt like I had a brand new car…until the wiper blade bar broke and my driver side wiper was flapping all over the windshield. $600 later I figured nothing else could break right? Nope. My battery had to be replaced twice from cracking and leaking. Everything is great now though, FINALLY! Except my windshield wiper arm won’t stay down, so now I have a damn wiper right in my face when they are turned OFF. So this is what happens when you pick fashion over function. You get a lemon.

- Erik S., Pennsauken, US

Sep 012019

Cruze LT 1.4L

I HAVE REPLACED THE THERMOSTAT, WATER PUMP TWICE, ECT. I TOOK IT TO A CHEVY DEALERSHIP YESTERDAY, SO THEY BLED THE LINE AND TODAY IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN. I AM SO OVER THIS CAR, I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST RECALL THIS VEHICLE AND JUST GIVE US ALL NEW ONES. NO CHEVY CRUZE OF COURSE. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

- Brandi S., Euless, TX, US