7.8

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500:

Feb 212019

Silverado 1500

The paint on my truck seems in adequate. I have many chips and scratches in my paint they I have never had before in other models and brands. I drive my truck carefully and stay out of conditions where scratches may occur. But the smallest blemish turns into a chip down to the primer. As a consumer I would say that the. Inner of coats of paint and clear coat used is minimal. Would like to see a stronger layer of protection and thicker coat of paint.

- Plano, TX, USA

Nov 152019

Silverado 1500

TL- the contact owns a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The contact stated that the front driver and passenger door lock failed to unlock from the inside, the door switch on the door panel. The vehicle was taken to blaise alexander Chevrolet dealer, (405 alexander dr, muncy, pa 17756, (570) 505-5530) where it was diagnosed but could not find a failure. The contact stated that a new actuator was replaced. However the failure failure recurred of the door locks. Contact also stated that the defogger come on automatically. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure and informed the contact that the vehicle performing the way it was design to performed and provided a case number: The failure mileage was approximately 18,000.

- Berwick, PA, USA

Nov 012019

Silverado 1500 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The contact stated that there was a water leak in the vehicle from the ceiling. The vehicle was taken to mt kisco Chevrolet (175 N bedford rd, suite a, mt kisco, NY 10549, (914) 228-1011) where they performed a temporary remedy of using silicon to seal the leak. The contact still saw the stain from the water leak and was concerned that mold could develop. The contact had asthma and was also concerned that the failure could affect his kid's health. The vehicle was also repaired per three unknown recalls on January 3, 2020. The manufacturer stated that they escalated the matter and would have someone call the contact back. The manufacturer was initially contacted in November of 2019. The failure mileage was 7,500.

- Mahopac, NY, USA

Jul 102019

Silverado 1500

I originally bought a new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ld on 06/08/2019, I really liked the truck and its many features. After several weeks I noticed the whole underside frame and driveline components were rusted and corroded. I brought it back to my dealer and they immediately located a replacement vehicle for me. I picked up the 2nd new truck on 07/10/2019. This truck has the same defects as the first vehicle. Chevrolet has an issue with this model truck. I spoke to GM and they didn't seem to care blaming the dealer for not inspecting truck properly. I am very disappointed and unsure where to turn next, can you help me?

- Hollywood, FL, USA

Feb 022019

Silverado 1500

Drivers mirror problem can┐T close or mirror unattaches and opens clear to the windshield and comes lose and moves while driving so doesn┐T function correct and service steering wheel lick issues comes on.

- Sioux City, IA, USA