8.2

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500:

Jul 102019

Silverado 1500

I originally bought a new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ld on 06/08/2019, I really liked the truck and its many features. After several weeks I noticed the whole underside frame and driveline components were rusted and corroded. I brought it back to my dealer and they immediately located a replacement vehicle for me. I picked up the 2nd new truck on 07/10/2019. This truck has the same defects as the first vehicle. Chevrolet has an issue with this model truck. I spoke to GM and they didn't seem to care blaming the dealer for not inspecting truck properly. I am very disappointed and unsure where to turn next, can you help me?

- Hollywood, FL, USA

Mar 202019

Silverado 1500

I was backing into a parking space at a very low speed, when the right side lower balljoint separated and dropped the truck on the ground. The vehicle was rented from enterprise and had only 9000 miles. I had just finished a 10 hour interstate drive and was lucky it didn't separate at 70 miles per hour.

- Berkeley Lake, GA, USA