Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.
A "rear vision system unavailable" message is displayed on the rear view camera screen. Sometimes the camera works.
This is happening along with a trailer brake audible alarm.
The Trailer Brake System alarm is beeping and it is very, very, very annoying. The continuous alert is distracting to the point of the vehicle being un-drivable and without the trailer brake system functioning properly, it puts people in danger due to not being able to safely stop while towing. The dealership said they were unable to reproduce the code. Both a visual and audible alert pops up continuously with a loud -ding- and a Service Trailer Brake System warning.
2015 Suburban center gauge display flickering and changing on its own. Infotainment display flickering, changing, switching displays and locking up.
- Dennis W.,
Random electrical issues that resolve themselves.
* Rear wipers just turned on and would not turn off. The switch was in off position. (I pulled fuse, replaced fuse still on. I left fuse out for two days, wipers stopped.) (Once)
* The touch screen turns off sometimes but will come back on (Multiple times)
* The car has just turned off while driving. I let it sit - it restarts and is fine (Twice)
* Steering gets hard but pulled over and turned off car. I restarted and was fine (twice)
* Anti-theft light comes on, hard start. (several times)
- John G.,
Dublin, VA, US