7.5

$3,800

Most common solutions:

1. replace transmission (3 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban:

Jun 042020

Suburban

The worst car ever!!! Our air conditioning went out when the car was just a year old and the dealership wouldn't pay for it, so we paid out of pocket. Now, at just four years old, the transmission failed. We're paying 4000K to get it replaced and our mechanic said it was awful inside. So disappointed with GM! We'll never buy a GM car again.

- Sarah M., Poway, CA, US

Apr 052019

Suburban XLT V8

This is getting to be a very expensive vehicle to own.

- Eyre K., Canton, US

May 072018

Suburban LTZ

There has been an issue with this transmission almost right from the beginning. Upon reporting this to the dealership they reassured me that this is just how it is supposed to shift. I knew better than that. It has remained a problem in which I reported several times to the dealership service department. Each time I got the brush off. Now that it is out of warranty the transmission has taken a sh*t!!! Make sure that you get documentation on every problem reported to the service center.

- Carrie P., Centre Hall, PA, US

Feb 052018

Suburban LX V8

I WAS GOING ON A HIGHWAY WHEN THE TRANSMISSION GAVE UP. IT HAS COST ME MY CUSTOMERS AND MONEY TO MECHANICS. I LOST MY SOURCE OF INCOME . THIS CHEVY SUBURBAN 2015 IS JUNK CAR AND MUST BE RECALLED. A/C AND OTHER INSTRUMENTS ARE ALSO NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

- Godwin A., Allen, US