Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chrysler 300:

May 152017

300 S 3.6L V6

click to see larger images

all four door panels detached from door frame all four door panels detached from door frame

I really can’t believe that Chrysler has done nothing to fix this problem, I love the Chrysler 300S however, every time I look at my car I’m irritated and every time I make my payment of $605.00 I’m angry. I have addressed this at least 5 times at my local Chrysler dealer when I went in for oil changes and was told by service manager that this isn’t a common problem and that warranty wouldn’t cover because it’s trim not mechanical.

I called Chrysler and opened up a complaint and was finally told that they couldn’t or wouldn’t do anything because I was out of warranty. Moreover I was told that if I had warranty it wouldn’t cover due to it being trim. I have been in this car 5 years and I’m trading out of it but my car is being valued at $2,700 less due to damage I didn’t cause. I want to become part of class action law suit.

- Julio A., Riverview, FL, US