3.1

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Crossfire:

Jun 232020

Crossfire 6-cyl

Convertible top rear window separated from the top. Called Chrysler customer care. Nothing they could do. No warranty. No recall. In motion when separated on rural road.

- Bangor, PA, USA

Aug 012018

Crossfire

Rear windsheild became unglued from my convertable top. Called Chrysler customer care. They set an appointment with a local dealer to check out. They told me nothing they can do for me to cover my problem. I was told that in 2005 they covered them but only that year. All tops are made the same reguardless of year. They told me only some states it was covered for 2005. I am now living in Florida, which is one of those states. I found forams online with plenty of complants about this problem. The dealer was in contact with Chrysler and was told it was not covered.

- Sanford, FL, USA

Jun 222015

Crossfire

The rear window is slowly but surely separating from the convertible top.

- Corpus Christi, TX, USA

Jul 172013

Crossfire 6-cyl

One day, while the car was parked, I noticed the rear window glass was falling off of the convertible top.the glue that held the glass window in place had completely failed.

- Malabar, FL, USA