Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.
click to see larger images
I've owned the truck for over 20 years.Motor only had about 25000 miles and the auto (monster trans) was new last year. The truck ran great until it just started on fire next to my house almost burning it down to. Lucky I was home.
The fire started under the dash burning all the wiring to the battery including the whole dash but not burning the seats. The engine compartment completely burnt everything. Should have got recall notice but I don't think I did so. Now I have a burnt truck for a lawn ornament. I really liked that truck and planned on keeping it a lot longer but at least my house was saved by the fire department.
Well that's as sick as I can get telling this. Good luck.1994 Ford F-150 Lightning/Red
- Mike D.,
Ocala, FL, US