8.5

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 GMC Sierra 2500:

Jul 112018

Sierra 2500

My husband was driving our brand new denali which has only 3500 miles on it. The engine completely shut down crossing a highway with 55 miles per hour posting and my daugther of 8 years old was in the back seat. The engine as I said completely shut down with no indicator lights or warning and my husband was unable to steer the vehicle. It stopped off the side of the road by miracle and onstar was called and the vehicle was towed to the closest gmac dealership. Apparently the fuel injector pump was defective from the factory. Then it also blew shrapnel through the whole fuel injection system and destroying and all the fuel lines and parts to it. I am very concerned as my family was in the car and this could have certainly been a huge tragedy. I don't feel safe with this car and I want a full refund for my automobile.

- Bend, OR, USA