6.7

Most common solutions:

2. after 10 hours i turned on car and it went away, (1 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Honda Accord:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.

Mar 112020

Accord Sport 2.0t

This was result from not effectively reprogramming MCU. The dealer didn't even check that it was programmed properly.

- Dean M., Beacon, US

Jul 252019

Accord Sport 1.5L

All of sudden I got the following warning messages:

Automatic Lighting control System Problem Lane Keeping Assist System Problem Road Departure Mitigation Problem Auto High Beam Problem Brake System light went on Car does not beep when you lock it Trunk will not open Turn signals will not turn display on the dashboard

Any idea what can be causing this?

Update from Aug 17, 2019: After 10 hours I turned on car and it went away, I still took it to the dealer. They said it was a fluke. That it happens. They were not able to determine what the issue is since the computer had reset itself. They said it does not hold any history to be able to review what the issue was. They checked the battery, computer, etc. Everything was okay.

- Nelson F., Miami, US

Mar 032019

Accord

Stopped to put gas on, turned the car back on and the lkas is on, all kids of warnings turned on, all of them with: contact dealer signs. Brake system came on. Rear camera disable, nothing but black screen. I can't remember a time I was more scared than trying to shift the car to the left when I first started it and the car was going straight toward the gas pump because of the LKAS failure. I don't think I breathed for those minutes before I got control. I was driving with my little child in the car and the thought of could've happened is giving me shivers down my spine.

This is a MAJOR failure, HONDA. This could've killed me and my son. All light signals stopped working, including the emergency signal. Passenger bag light #2 came on even though there was no collision whatsoever.

Came home, I got out and went to open the trunk to get our groceries out, the is trunk was locked. I tried to open it by pressing the lock then unlock buttons and then I realized that not only the trunk was locked but also all the doors were now locked and I couldn't open them.

I'm taking it to the dealership tomorrow as today is Sunday and they were closed. And imagine if had frozen groceries in the trunk? But that's the least of my worries.

Update from Aug 1, 2019: * Updating to add the solution for those who might read my complaint and wonder what the solution was.

The dealer said the battery wasn't fully charged. After the full charge everything works fine. Hope this helps someone.

- Rose M., Los Angeles, CA, US