8.0

$1,250

Most common solutions:

1. hyundai pay for cost of faulty windshields (1 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2020 Hyundai Palisade:

Mar 052021

Palisade SEL

I would like to join the class action lawsuit. I drive a lot for my job and have had company cars of all kinds and only had one cracked windshield that was fixed without replacing. My wife has never had one. She says a pebble barely hit the windshield while I was on bluetooth with her. I didn't even hear it. The next day it grew to over a foot long. From the class action lawsuits and complaints, this is obviously a faulty design. Hyundai needs to recall and replace all Palisade windshields at no cost to the owner and reimburse anyone that paid out of pocket.

- Jason K., Murfreesboro, TN, US

Aug 252020

Palisade Limited 3.8L

I cannot believe that I drove my last vehicle 220,000 miles and never had a chipped or broken windshield, I have under 500 miles on the palisade and now a chipped windshield. Doing research I found that this seems to be a trend with palisades, an expensive trend, I have the heads up display. It now makes sense why other drivers (Almost directly behind) were not raging at the dump truck, I was two lanes over and several hundred feet behind.

Not sure what my next step is but it will include a new windshield- which is looking like it should not be my expense- oh well.

- swamprat59 , Bristow, US