7.3

$1,600

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2021 Hyundai Palisade:

Sep 252021

Palisade

I was driving and I heard a sound, and the next thing you know I noticed a crack in my windshield. At first it was small but within minutes the crack started going across the middle of the windshield.

- Carol G., Lancaster, US

Sep 172021

Palisade

My grandson 3 year old came from back seat to front seat while vehicle was parked. Slightly bumped his head against front windshield (no whimper no bruise at all). Windshield spider webbed in a huge pattern. Now Hyundai says there are no windshield replacements available. My daughter now has a $50,000 vehicle that is unsafe to drive!!

- Nick A., Denver, NC, US

Mar 062021

Palisade Limited

click to see larger images

cracked windshield with no impact

I didn't see or hear anything hit my windshield but have a 20+ inch crack on my windshield. In all my years driving, I've never had a windshield crack so easily and after only owning it for less than two months. I'm really disappointed in the fact that the windshields are so poorly made and upset now at reading all the complaints brought to Hyundai's attention and nothing has been done to rectify the issue. The cost of replacing the windshield is extremely high.

- maciasnan, Cedar Hill, US