7.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator:

Aug 042020

Gladiator Sport 3.7L

Had steering issues, started like all it wanted to do is pull to the right like it was an alignment issue but had the alignment done. Seemed fine at first but then it started to wonder in the lane. Have to keep correcting the steering to keep it on the road. Seems like the weather plays a part in it too. Noticed depending on the temp outside that the play in the wheel varies. Sometimes the steering will just pull hard to the right while trying to seesaw it back and forth in the line, almost causing you to go off the road. I have been talking to the dealership that I bought the jeep from but not sure what is going to be done about this. This is an accident that is waiting to happen. I have seen a video where a camera was mounted under the jeep to watch the steering box and components and from what i sees and the one with the video the steering box moves a little, this should not happen. Wondering if it will be fixed before it ends up causing a crash...

- Jamie B., Beaver City, US

Aug 132020

Gladiator Sport S

Very unsettling and fatiguing in a new vehicle. Not sure what to do. Did not reveal on test drive.

- dockdatee, Panama City Beach, US

Feb 152020

Gladiator Rubicon 3.2L V6

Really like the Gladiator Rubicon except for the steering issue. The day we purchased the vehicle we test drove a Over Land and another Rubicon. The Over Land wandered pretty bad and I mentioned it to the salesman who was sitting in the back seat. He commented it was probably a low tire or something simple like that. I king of dismissed it and we made a deal on another Rubicon that had just come in on a truck, so we did not drive it before purchase.

We returned the following day to pickup the vehicle and had 140 miles to drive home. I realized after a few miles this Jeep was doing the same as the Over Land I drove. I was convinced by the time we got home there was an issue with the steering. I did some research on the web and found it is very common complaint on the Gladiators and JL's. I plan on getting it checked by local dealer when I take it in for first oil change, which is coming up pretty quick.

- Robert W., Sandia, US

Feb 282020

Gladiator Sport 3.5L V6

Jeep Gladiator wanders at freeway speeds. Must keep constantly correcting the steering to stay in a lane. Very tiring to drive.

- Gene B., Rockford, MI, US