Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.
click to see larger images
Thankfully son wasn't driving down the road when this happened. He was already parked in the parking lot and heading to the field for football practice. Our MI insurance company is not covering the fire as we had no comprehension on it. I can't find any recalls on Jeep/Chrysler for electrical fires but clearly something faulty in the engine compartment caused the fire. I feel that people need to be made aware of what happened with our Liberty.
MT PLEASANT, Michigan, United States