8.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2021 Jeep Renegade:

May 222021

Renegade Sport 2.4

click to see larger images

blind spot monitoring staying on blind spot monitoring staying on blind spot monitoring staying on blind spot monitoring staying on blind spot monitoring staying on blind spot monitoring staying on

I know this website because earlier before my current reporting issue occurs, I was concerning about oil consumption complaints about Jeep Renegade, I was shocked by the fact that FCA never fixed the issue (ROM ECM PCM re flashing won't solve its fundamental problem).

Then there is more 2nd concerns about emission recall issue, that is unrelated to the engine oil consumption.

Mine is a band new and babied from day, only month old, at 386 miles. For no apparent reasons, the left side BSM blind spot alert light is staying on all the time as soon as engine starts. Haven't have time to go to the dealer yet for a checking, will do when I reach 1000 miles, see if my jeep also has oil excessive consumption or not. Also, I will wait see if this can go away itself.

I'm really disappointed with Jeep (this is my first Jeep, I've owned a Chevy Tracker, and Honda Element in the past). Unbelievable, that's why they have lower JD Power rating??

- Jul H., Boston, MA, US