Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Kia Sedona:

May 012005

Sedona 6-cyl

Bought van new. At 9K started vibrating. Took to dealer and they replaced rotors. Again at 20K. Then they replaced the rear drums for vibrating. Then they turned rotors and drums to correct vibration. Mechanics and service managers all tell me it's a known problem because vans weight was increase to get better safety rating, but they used light weight brakes and they can't handle the heavier van and overheat and warp. After all this, they tell me know that they won't cover to fix issue any more, saying it isn't a safety issue. If they rotors/drums aren't sufficient to stop vehicle correctly, seems to be a safety issue to me. Need to have this investigated and action taken. I have opened a case w/ Kia Corp. To review and make a decision. Please contact me for further details or more info. Thanks.

- Charles Town, WV, USA