Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander:

Oct 032013

Outlander

Paint chipping. Paint lifting on hood and roof of car. Car driven under normal circumstances. Call was brought back to wantagh Mitsubishi sales and service where car was purchased in wantagh New York. Filed complaint and reported issue when originally happened.

- Wantagh, NY, USA

Feb 162020

Outlander

I was driving on I 75, me, 2 passengers and 7 animals deep. When out of no where my acceleration stopped and the rpms reved, the car started to slow down, I wasn't able to accelerate anymore. I costed to the side of the road and we were stuck.! my cvt transmission is bad.

- Sarasota Fl, FL, USA

Mar 012011

Outlander

The dashboard indicator for the headlight shows the parking light symbol for both the parking lights and the headlights. It is impossible to determine from the dashboard which lights are being used. This could result in driving at night with the parking lights on when headlights are needed. This is an unsafe condition. Similar cars at the dealer (herrnstein Mitsubishi) have the same problem. The headlight symbol should be used whenever the headlights are on.

- Chillicothe, OH, USA