7.9

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Nissan Titan:

Sep 062020

Titan

There is a vox smell/fumes/vapors from the diesel power plant that keeps coming into the cab causing the occupants to inhale these potential poisonous/hazardous gases while driving the vehicle. This has happened numerous times. I've taken the vehicle back to the Nissan dealership several times and they keep telling me that nothing is wrong with the vehicle except for me not driving it enough.

- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA

Dec 242019

Titan

2018 Nissan Titan pro-4X with 7118 miles. Truck has begun to rev high during acceleration, slowing acceleration & shifting. The truck also randomly down shifts during highway use. This takes place during normal or extreme acceleration on both highway & street use. This is extremely dangerous due to the lack of acceleration that may be needed in order to safely merge into traffic.

- Houston, TX, USA

Jul 302019

Titan

I just bought this Nissan Titan and was not in formed of this { takata recall}...and what is permaplate soundgard its under the dealers appearance plan. Itold them I did not want things that the manufacture has already put on the truck such as paint protection seat protection chemicales.. I only drove it from the dealer to home so nothing has happened that I can say for sure except locking and unlocking doors seemed different and cruse seemed to work and next time I found it took a while for me to get it to work

- Soda Springs, ID, USA

Jul 162018

Titan

I bought the truck brand new on 7/16/2018. While driving home from dealership and next day on smooth highway between 60mph - 80mph you can feel it shaking. You can watch the passenger seat shake as if on a unloaded washing machine. Even with a passenger they noticed they shake too. It is a very noticeable shake especially around 72mph, as it seems like a wheel unbalanced or alignment is not right. I brought truck back into the don davis Nissan dealership on 7/17/18 but the dealership just shrugged it off saying it might be a flat spot in the tire and did nothing. Told me to drive it for a dew hundred miles. This is a pretty bad shake when driving which I have never seen on other brand new trucks.

- Arlington, TX, USA