9.3

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2021 Subaru Outback:

Sep 172021

Outback Onyx Turbo

• CVT transmission

2nd time taking into dealer to fix command screen. After taking my car to the dealer I purchased from, I went to another dealer because I have had been there many many times for all kinds of problems. I took it in and a very short time later they called and said they found the problem. Why couldn't my dealer find it? Anyway when I get more time, I will write more complaints about the many other issues Subaru won't fix.

In all fairness, they did do one fix. I am left with problems a person should not have with a brand new car. Buying a Subaru is a very expensive lesson in buying a piece of s*** Subaru. Don't buy one. We all have enough problems in our lives. Stay tuned for more problems that Subaru won't fix.

- jfruh8711 , New Ulm, US

Jan 302021

Outback Onyx Turbo

• CVT transmission

Command control for car keeps shutting down. When starting car the screen display is black. Can't adjust temp, radio or set anything on car screen. When it eventually comes on, it is all mixed up and still unusable. If it does work when driving it shuts down. No radio, no phone call, no command of anything. Really annoying. Took it in and they said nothing wrong. Never got fixed.

- jfruh8711 , New Ulm, US

May 202021

Outback XT Tour 2.4L Turbo

• CVT transmission

Radio/Navigation unit will shut down repeatedly after driving for 2 - 3 hours. Happens every time. Very frustrating. The Subaru Service department is telling me they do not have a solution and would not swap out the unit.

- D C., Fort Mill, SC, US