Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2020 Toyota Corolla:

Oct 202020

Corolla

I was hit from behind by a speeder in which caused significant damages to my vehicle. No airbags deployed. I was advised when purchasing this car that Toyota connects detects crashes and that the emergency system would call the car. Unfortunately, not only did the airbags not deploy but the emergency system didn't not call the vehicle as I was advised. My vehicle has defects and the manufacturer is responsible. I purchased this vehicle brand new thinking it could keep me safe driving. The manufacturer has highly disappointed me and failed to adhere to vehicle safety.

- Tucker, GA, USA

Jun 222019

Corolla

On first day of purchase when I came out of my driveway left fender popped out.I took it to the dealer they pushed the fender back in. The next day fender popped out again and I returned the car to the dealer for being unsafe to be driving. Dealer tooked tha car back but kept my $2772.84. This car is a poorly built unsafe junk.

- East Brunswick, NJ, USA