8.0

$20

Most common solutions:

2. have to get touch up paint (1 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Toyota RAV4:

Jan 142019

RAV4 XLE 2.4L

Paint chips easily. The door edges have chips from light contact with concrete wall. The hood and front fenders have a number of chips. Purchased touch-up paint. You can see how thin the paint job is.

- Rob V., San Jose, CA, US

Sep 152018

RAV4 LE

click to see larger images

paint chips and scratches

I purchased my RAV4 IN August 2018. By the first Toyota care check up at 5000 miles I showed the dealer the first chips, and again on the 10,000 mile and by the 15,000mile my husband went with me. I had started a case with Toyota at this point. The dealership did write on their receipt that this was unusual. I have just over 17,000 miles on it and the rep form Toyota Savanna said we should call our insurance company and file a claim. We have had Toyotas for a very long time. I'm so angry right now it's not even funny!!!!!

- dbr2005, Aydlett, US

Mar 292019

RAV4 LX 3.2L

Will likely cost a few thousand to fix, but not sure I want to do if will just keep happening. Not sure what is causing it. I don't park near trees, haven''t driven through woods (dealer asked). Took to one touch-less car wash. Not sure if that's what started it (although I have used this car wash hundreds of times with 4 Hondas and no issues).

- Sue H., Milwaukee, WI, US