8.6

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta:

Aug 142019

Jetta

The same day I drove the vehicle off the dealer's lot, it shut-off on me three times; once on the New Jersey turnpike and twice at a stop light. The first time at the stop light, I was waiting for the light to turn green. The second was coming to a stop. Further, I was unaware the vehicle had shut-off until I took my foot of the brake and placed it on the accelerator. It shut-off a fourth time the following weekend while in the middle of a four way intersection. Each time, the info center in the dashboard stated, "place the gear shift in park and manually start the vehicle."

- Matawan, NJ, USA

Dec 052018

Jetta

The vehicle suspension harness system was damaged by VW roadside assistance's contracted tow company.

- Jacumba, CA, USA