6.7

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta:

Apr 012019

Jetta Highline

VW has told me there is nothing wrong with the vehicle, despite its obvious overconsumption of oil. I have had to fill the oil tank twice now, in 6 months. Bone dry, twice.The Pickering Volkswagen dealership in Ontario, Canada has been just awful. Terrible service. Not helpful, and very condescending. Hoping to find more people with this same issue to file a class action lawsuit.

- DIane P., Pickering, ON, Canada

Dec 292018

Jetta SEL 1.4L

I also brought my concern of unusual oil consumption to the dealer who told me that all Volkswagens have this characteristic. The service advisor told me his wife's Jetta does the same thing and that it's the car using oil, not leaking it. I respectfully explained that I did not sign up for having to refill oil in a new car as well as refueling it. He told me not to worry about it - that regular oil changes were sufficient and that leaving the oil level alone and not topping it off would not hurt the car at all. Having better judgement, I am continuing to monitor and refill my oil case.

- David F., Palm Coast, US

Jan 242019

Jetta S 1.4t

I have a JETTA 2019 S, it's doing the same thing, 2 quarts every 5000 miles. So sad, same answer from the dealership, "It is normal", even worse, so now they teach you to measure the oil level, when cold oil level should show half empty, when hot, less than full, they don't base the measurement on the level anymore, now the oil is measured by weight. Bananas!

- Ulyses T., Orlando, US