Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Volkswagen dealer.

Sep 302018

Jetta

2nd issue with my 2019 Jetta. I have had this vehicle for only 3 months now! I took my Jetta in on 10/27/18 with a complaint of my vehicle not accelerating when I push on the gas pedal. It is like the car is in neutral. Then the car will always jerk and the engine races like it is slipping gears. The last incident occurred on 10/25 when I was making a turn the car would not accelerate until after 12 seconds! So dangerous!! I am scared to drive this vehicle now.

I brought my car in the dealer this past Saturday and am told they need to have a Volkswagen rep come out to evaluate my car and no end date in sight as to when I will get my vehicle back. I called Volkswagen Customer Care and regional case manager will call me back tomorrow. I want to get into a completely new vehicle.The dealer's GM has stated there is nothing they can do to help me get into a new vehicle (buy back option) until Volkswagen states they will approve this option.

I am beyond frustrated and still do not know what is wrong with my car. So basically I am paying for (again) a car I can not drive.

- Amanda O., Glendale, US