Most common solutions:

1. trading in (1 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica:

May 092017

Pacifica Touring L

It's almost like Chrysler ruined the minivan and I don't know what was in their minds designing it, or in my mind when I bought it. I loved our Town and Country and I don't know why they deleted so many features from it. Pacifica doesn't have tailgate seats, 3rd row vented windows, flashlight, 2 glove boxes, 3rd row DVD screen, and why is the rear climate control all the way on the passenger side? If someone needs to change the rear heat or ac they have to take their seat belt off and move over to change it? How does that make sense??

Also my Town and Country had less road noise and an overhead console with lights. This van has nothing and also a horrific transmission. Car basically gives my family whiplash and I knew this trans was horrible in the first place so I don't know why I bought this plastic trash. Dealer is being helpful in getting us into a Grand Caravan Gt but again this doesn't have the features our 2013 Town and Country had.. I don't know why Chrysler is doing this. Their best car was the Town and Country and now they ruined it... hopefully this Grand Caravan will last us forever.

Update from Jul 6, 2017: Ended up getting a new Dodge Grand Caravan GT. Much much better almost like the two vans are night and day. Another complaint with the Pacifica is the gear shifter in that car is a turn knob. No real shifter. So if there is an emergency or something like the cars computer decided to glitch up going 80 mph you are screwed because you can't shift into neutral. It is all electronic. Very disappointed in Chrysler and will never be owning a Pacifica. Hopefully they can actually improve the next grand caravan and not just take away features and add road noise and say it's "reinventing the minivan." Past 20 years have never been disappointed in a Chrysler van until now. Come on Chrysler you can do better.

- paynpak, howell, MI, US